Golf Clash is the most popular and addictive Golf Simulator for mobiles. It works on Android as well as iOS. It was launched in January 2017 and has been going strong since then. The userbase has increased so much and thousands of people download the game daily. The app has millions of installs on Play Store and App Store. In this post, we will give you the best Golf Clash Tips that you can use to win matches with your friends all over the world.
The tips in this post are simple and can be implemented easily. Implement these and you will be like a god who can’t be defeated by anyone. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started with the tips and tricks.
Golf Clash Tips and Tricks
Which Club to Choose?
With all those Clubs available to play with, it becomes hard to choose between them. In such cases, this excel sheet comes into play. By visiting /r/golfclash, you can find this excel sheet which is updated regularly. The sheet contains the power, swing, accuracy, back spin, curl, and ball guide for all the clubs.
All the factors are taken into play and a weight is added to each of them. According to those weights, a new metric is calculated which gives the perfect balance of all the clubs. The last column in the image gives a Perfect Balance. The higher the balance, the better the club.
It may look hard to understand if you are looking at it for the first time but as I explained above, you just have to focus more on the last column, i.e., the Balance for the clubs. The first column contains the names of all the clubs and you can see which club has how much power, accuracy, spin, back spin, curl, and balance. Use this data to choose accordingly.
Upgrading all your Clubs
Now, you already know which club to choose to get the best shot but these clubs don’t stay at their same power so you gotta upgrade your clubs properly. The more you upgrade, the more power, accuracy, spin, and other stats get better.
Increasing the power gives you the boost that others may not have. Managing your coins properly to upgrade your most used clubs is the way to go.
If you are low on coins and gems, you can start with upgrading your putter clubs and drivers. They are cheap to upgrade and will be used the most. Also, the new clubs that you unlock while playing don’t get equipped automatically so, you gotta make sure you equip them to get better shots and use them for your advantage.
Some other extra Golf Clash Tips are given below.
- Always try and complete the achievements so you can get rewarded with coins and gems and new chests.
- Connect the game with your Facebook account to get rewarded with a platinum chest. It can be used to get new balls, clubs, or resources to help you get better at the game.
- Practice the game as much as you can because practice will make you better at it and then you can beat your friends easily.
- Use different balls when you think changing the ball can bring in positive results and help you win the game.
- Don’t trust the game’s automatic trajectory suggestion system. Trust your own instincts and play accordingly. Sometimes, the trajectory system gives your a wrong trajectory and you lose the game.
- Try and go for optimal power when taking a shot. Too much power is just as bad as no power at all. If the ball is close to the hole, you ought to use less power but not just hit it with no power at all. Practice will get you better at controlling the power for each shot.
These were all the Golf Clash Tips that you will need to get better at the game. Forget about the Golf Clash Cheats because these are enough to get better than your friends! I have been following these tips and have improved my skills quite a lot. Implement them and have fun!